- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime when applicable
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Copywriting and Ad Media Critique
- Proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is preferred
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software and dashboards
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Intermediate -aAdvanced copywriting skills
- Knowledge of social media ad platforms
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering our clients, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.